First things first.
I need to establish some ground rules:
1. I must leave the apartment every day (this is especially hard for me when it gets 100 plus with humidity. I am from Minnesota! I wilt. And then I get crabby.)
2. I must do something that requires physical activity each day. (I am still clinging to the make-over dream, damnit!)
3. I won’t do anything that is illegal or that makes me too uncomfortable (like attending parades) but I do need to push my comfort zone just a little
4. Weekends are devoted to beach time, but I will try to do new things at the beach, like get in the ocean more than ankle deep (it is Jersey Shore. It is still very very cold)
5. I cannot spend loads of money. Most of my endeavors need to be free (Hello, Time Out New York Magazine)
5. I cannot spend loads of money. Most of my endeavors need to be free (Hello, Time Out New York Magazine)
6. I will try document my adventures and record them here, some might be too boring to share, I just don’t know yet, so there might not be something everyday
No comments:
Post a Comment